Members of the Judicial Court of Honour:
Members of the Court of Honor appointed by the Judicial Council:
1. Chairperson of the Judicial Court of Honour: Judge of the Supreme Court of Lithuania Gražina Davidonienė
2. Judge of the Court of Appeal of Lithuania Albinas Bielskis.
3. Judge of the Supreme Administrative Court Dainius Raižys.
4. Judge of Kaunas Regional Court Raimondas Buzelis.
5. Judge of Vilnius Regional Administrative Court Milda Vainienė.
6. Judge of Šiauliai Regional Court Alfredas Vilbikas.
Members of the Court of Honor appointed by the President of the Republic of Lithuania:
1. Lecturer of the Faculty of Communication of Vilnius University and Vilnius Cooperative College Edita Čekuolienė.
2. Professor Emeritus of Mykolas Romeris University Vytautas Pakalniškis.
Members of the Court of Honor appointed by the Speaker of the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania:
1. Professor of the Institute of Criminal Law and Procedure of the Faculty of Law of Mykolas Romeris University Vidmantas Egidijus Kurapka.
2. Lawyer Konstantas Ramelis.