Members of the Judicial Court of Honor appointed by the Judicial Council:
- The Chairperson of the Judicial Court of Honour Lietuvos Mr. Virgilijus Grabinskas, Judge of the Supreme Court of Lithuania;
- Mr. Vigintas Višinskis, Judge of the Court of Appeal of Lithuania;
- Mr. Dainius Raižys, Judge of the Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania;
- Ms. Diana Labokaitė, Judge of Kaunas Regional Court;
- Ms. Vita Valeckaitė, Judge of Vilnius Regional Administrative Court;
- Ms.Rasa Bagdžiūtė, Judge of District Court of Vilnius Region, Chamber of Trakai.
Members of the Court of Honor appointed by the President of the Republic of Lithuania:
- Prof. Dr. Jolanta Sondaitė, Professor, Institute of Psychology at Mykolas Romeris University;
- Dr. Aleksandras Dobryninas , Professor of Sociology and Chair of the Department of Criminology at the Institute of Sociology and Social Work, Faculty of Philosophy, Vilnius University.
Members of the Court of Honor appointed by the Speaker of the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania:
- Prof. Julija Kiršienė, Professor of Law Faculty, Vice-Rector for Research of Vytautas Magnus University;
- Prof. Dr. Birutė Pranevičienė, Head of the Department of Law, Public Security Academy at Mykolas Romeris University.